Sunday, August 21, 2011

OK Go! and the Muppets


I don't think I've very been excited about a music video's release before, but this band's videos are ALWAYS awesome.  The fact that I'm a huge Muppet fan also helps the anticipation.  There are clips in this video from several of the band's music videos.  If you haven't ever seen them, I highly recommend "Here It Goes Again" and "This Too Shall Pass".  

Also, I've included a couple Muppet clips below.  One is the Muppets' take on "Bohemian Rhapsody".  The other is one of the trailers for the new Muppet movie out this fall.  




I can't even begin to describe how excited I am for this new Muppet movie.  Jason Segal ("How I Met Your Mother", I Love You, Man) and Nicholas Stoller (Yes Man, Forgetting Sarah Marshall) were the writers on the film.  There are also many, many cameos in the movie, just like the older Muppet films.  I think the Muppets are getting just the right treatment on this one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment